Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

This halloween we went to our church's first Trunk or Treat, it was very fun. Trunk or Treat is when the people of the church park in the parking lot and open their trunks, they sit in the trunk and pass out candy.

I went wearing a red and black dress with a flared sleeve, and vampire teeth. My friends were a witch, a 1970's pop girl, and a gangster. Three of my family did not go; my sister Rebekah who is sick, my Dad who stayed to take care of Bekah, and my brother Luke who needed to practice for a test.

I left Trunk or Treat with my friend Olivia's family, they were going to a haunted wood. My friend and I did not go in because 1. she had gone through a week ago. 2. I hate haunted woods. We waited outside with a friend who runs a concession stand with her older sister, their cousin owns the haunted woods. My friend Beth who works at the concession stand had gotten a wig for halloween and she was wearing it, it looked so stupid that and Olivia and I could not look at her without laughing.

When I got home from the Haunted Woods all the little kids were in bed, my Dad had "Ghost Busters" turned on, my brother was still practicing for the test, and Bekah was still sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment