Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hair cuts and dye

The only colors my hair has ever been is: blond (when I was younger than five), brown (age five and up), and now red (hair dye). After I turned thirteen I begged my mom to let me dye my hair. Finally one day when Mom was errand running she came home while I was on Facebook, walked up to the computer, and put something on the desk. I looked and there was red hair dye. I dyed my hair and when I walked outside it looked like my hair was bright red but inside it looked dark red. I have just recently dyed it again the same color I really like it.



My mom has not had the same good experience with hair dye. The first time she dyed her hair it was dyed a brown color but it turned purple after a while. The reason she dyed it was because it was getting some gray. A few months passed and gray was creeping in again and her hair had not been cut in a while. The day before New Year my mom and I were out shopping and mom passed this little hair cutting place. She decided to go inside and get her hair cut because she wanted her hair to look nice for a New Years Eve party that night. The lady gave my mom badly cut old-lady hair and puffed it a lot. Mom tried to fix it a few weeks later by dying it black but it just made it worse. Mom looked bad, she was not happy.

Now her hair is growing out and the black is going away but now her hair looks like "Mr. Fantastic" from the "Fantastic Four."

No comments:

Post a Comment