Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

This Thanksgiving was a very nice one. Our grandparents come every year for thanksgiving and for Ben and Sam's birthday- which is in the same week as Thanksgiving.


When my grandparents come we call it Thanksmas because they bring all our Christmas gifts with them and we open them that week. they visit our cousins in New Jersey for Christmas.


This year we also invited our piano teacher and some friends that we had not seen for a few years. We had a monster turkey and lots of other stuff, I was not hungry till two days afterward.


We went shopping the next day. I got a lot of clothes that I had needed but when I got home I put on my new skinny jeans, the problem was that I am almost too tall for them. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment