Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tutorial Time

This is now my second week of my new tutorial, SHINE! I am really enjoying it. I have never gone to a tutorial before so this has been a very new experience for me.

If you don't remember, I am taking Algebra I, Biology, and Spanish I.  My favorite class would have to be either Biology or Algebra. And that is really weird for me, because I have never really liked math or science. But my teachers at SHINE are very good at explaining things and I have very good school books.

The first week of math was not quite as fun as this week because I never took Pre Algebra.  I was going to this year but something about a new law made it so that this year I have to go ahead and start Algebra 1. So for my first class, I had no idea what my Algebra teacher was talking about.  Literally, I was sitting through the entire hour not understanding a single word. When I got home I told Mom and she had to go over the whole lesson with me. I finally caught on and I think I am going to like Algebra.

My second week is going much better.  SHINE is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment