Sunday, February 28, 2010

Filming With Friends

Recently Luke found out about Full Moon Film Festival. He and his friend Brittany decided to make a short and enter it in the contest. The short is about the famous duel between Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr.

They got a bunch of friends together and gave them all different parts. Luke and Brittany arranged to shoot on some friends land. The shoot started at 10:00 a.m. and lasted until dark.

I was assigned the role of staff photographer. I took a lot of pictures of the shoot. Here are a few:


This is most of the crew.



This is Luke filming.



Rehearsing.  



I like the pink script paper.



I had a lot of fun being the photographer, I hope in any future shorts that Luke makes, I will have that job again. The whole shoot day would have been perfect, had not the weather been freezing. 

2 comments:

  1. i <3 the pink paper too!!! hahahahahahaaa!!! i also like the picture when the half of the group is walking in the field and Savannah is out of breath and is lagging behind!!hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny! Luke loved that picture he thought it looked really cool.

    ReplyDelete