Friday, March 26, 2010

Eye Doctor

About a year ago I had perfect sight. Suddenly I started noticing I couldn't see things until they were right in my face. Mom was shocked when I completely failed the eye test. It was almost funny; I could not see a single letter.

I have now worn glasses for a year.

This Thursday, Grace woke me up saying, "Hey Sarah, Mom says you need to get up 'cause you're going to leave soon." My first thought was, "Umm... where am I going?"

I got out of bed and went into the kitchen looking for both breakfast and for Grace. I was told that I was going to the eye doctor at 9:00 a.m. to get contacts!

After a few test the eye doctor put contacts in my eyes. I was told to take them out and put them back in. I did fine taking them out, but I took about fifteen minutes putting them back in. The doctor was very patient though, and I finally got them back in.

I really like contacts, they are so much easier than glasses. Another great thing about getting contacts is I now have a great excuse for inviting friends over to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment