Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthdays, Hover boards, And Haircuts.

Last Monday one of our friends was having a party after P.E. The entire P.E. group was invited. Mom told Luke, Grace, and I that we could only go if we finished our school in time for P.E. (after P.E. every one was planning to drive straight to the party).

So that morning along with regular school I had a math test, a narration on the book, Once and Future King, and some science questions had to be answered. After breakfast I started work; a few hours later I was finished.  I was amazed/happy that I got only two questions wrong in my math test.

Mom mentioned that my hair needed a trim, I was really bored with my hair so I asked mom if I could get a "bob."

Tada! My new hair.

At P.E., when my friend Olivia came in, I went over to her wondering if she would like my haircut.  These were her exact words, "You got your hair cut!?! You are going to regret it! It looks cute."

One of the kids that goes to P.E. brought a science project to show everyone; it was a hover board, I got to ride it! It only lifted a few inches off the ground but it was really fun.

 At the party we had pizza and played games, it was really fun. it started snowing really hard so we all had to go home, but it was a really fun day.

2 comments: