Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hyper Girls

Last Sunday night, I invited two little girls to sit with me, one was a girl that I baby sit, and the other was a visitor who was a friend of the little girl. Lots of things happened.

The little girl was using my note pad to draw pictures of people with giant ears, or pig noses, or weird hair. She was giving these people names like "Mr. Squishy pants" and whispering loudly to her friend about the funny noses and silly names.

The visitor had a colorful striped sweater on and at the beginning of the service she decided to take it off, it was tight on her so when she pulled her shirt came up, too high up.

The little girl with my note pad started writing the ABC's, one giant letter on each page, with a pen. I was not very happy to find out how many blank pages there were left.

The last thing was while the visitor was looking the other way the little girl started measuring who was taller.

That was a memorable night.

No comments:

Post a Comment