Monday, December 7, 2009

One Crazy Week

This week is going to be a crazy one. We have piano practice, band practice, Mom's spinning guild, a lock-in at our church, Wednesday night church, one of Grace's piano recitals, Grace's juries at Blair School of Music, our band concert, and Grace, Bekah and I also have a piano recital.

I was begging my Mom to let us off on some if not all our school this week, she is letting us off some school work.

Another thing that is also going to make this week crazy is that I was invited to go see a friend's band recital at her school, Mom says I might go. The friend also takes percussion at her school, she is my only friend that is public schooled.

The only thing that I am really looking forward to this week is the lock-in at our church. (you can't really say I am looking forward to my recitals, I'm looking forward to them being over) For those who don't know what a lock-in is it is where some kids get together in a building and play games the entire night, last Spring was my first lock-in.

I am very nervous about my concert and recital, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment