Friday, December 11, 2009

14 Days Till Christmas

Only fourteen days till Christmas! We are all excited; we are having Mom's sister Amy and her new husband Gytis over.

We have the tree up, and some presents are already under the tree. The littles (mostly Sam) are having a hard time understanding that the presents have to stay wrapped and under the tree.

We are also already doing our traditional "Stocking Shopping." That is when we all put little folded pieces of paper with our names written on them in a hat, each of us in turn takes a name out. Then each of us go out to eat with Dad and we buy a present for the person we got. The rule's are don't get anything too expensive and do not tell who you got.

I am happy about the person that I got, I can't give names because that person will probably read this post.

2 comments:

  1. That is a really great idea!!! I wish my daughter blogged. I am going to follow you now. I LOVE your mom's blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete