Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sam's Sick

Sam the two year old is sick. I think he got it at church on Sunday. One of my friends little sister did not come to Sunday morning service because she was throwing up, and that night my friend couldn't come because she had a fever.

Well the next day this little guy was sick. His nose was running and his eyes looked weird.













But that did not stop him from trying to play and cuddle with everyone. Mom kept checking his blood to make sure it was not getting too low, and was trying to stop him from touching everyone else.

He continued to be sick that entire day. That night Luke had a wrestling match with all the little boys, Sam was included, Mom Grace, and I were watching them playing and I guessed that all of them would be sick tomorrow, after watching Sam rolling around with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment