Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Christmas And New Years

We had a very enjoyable Christmas. Our Aunt Amy and our Uncle Gytis came from Washington for Christmas. Mom, Grace, Bekah, and I went to the mall with Aunt Amy, we also ate lunch at the mall. After we finished eating we started wandering around. Bekah asked Mom if she could buy anything, when Bekah said that I realized that I had left my purse at the table where we had eaten. I ran back through the crowd and grabbed it before it could be stolen; though it probably looked like I had stolen it to the people sitting at other tables.

We spent Christmas Eve playing the card game, "Puss In Boots" with our aunt and uncle. It was really fun.

I got a lot of nice things for Christmas. Mom ordered some of the gifts online and three did not come in time for Christmas. Two of the gifts arrived a few days afterward. Mom also ordered a present for me, it has not arrived yet. The really annoying thing is that Mom will not tell me what it is.

I had a really nice last two days of 2009. I was invited to go see "The Princess&The Frog" with my friend and her family on Wednesday. On Thursday two of the gifts that did not arrive in time for Christmas came in the mail, they turned out to be "Up" and "Harry Potter 6". They were very good.

I hope everyone has a amazing 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment